The professional working for this branch of the US military will perform a variety of combats and protect the country from foreign attacks. The duties carried out are actually determined or enlisted by their officers or personnel, but the Marine Resume gives a list of these core common tasks – engaging in combat against foreign or enemy forces using guns, missiles, and mortars; transporting and handling materials; managing human resources; and working in an engineering field and operating technical equipment.
Those interested in becoming a Marine must be physically and mentally fit and have a very strong passion to serve their nation. The military looks for the following skills and traits from job applicants – leadership and skills, the ability to work under dangerous conditions and knowledge of using combat vehicles, various firearms and electronic systems. A Bachelor’s degree in any study field is required. Before enlisting, the individual should pass the ASVAB examination and complete 13 weeks of rigorous training.
- Resume Samples
Summary : Proven record of integrating technology and data sources to collect, exploit, analyze, interpret, and disseminate more than comprehensive intelligence reports and requests.
Skills : Equipment Operator, Backhoe, Excavator, Forklift.
- Provided training on proper food preparation and sanitation practices for all staff members.
- Expert skills with all kitchen appliances including meat cutters, slicer, buffalo chopper, grills, fryers, and large convection ovens.
- Provided meals for field Marines in large quantities with zero deficiencies.
- Provided weekly inventory for food purchases and stock orders.
- Followed commands to complete the training requirements of a Marine recruit.
- Supervised and lead squadron and platoon during basic training exercises.
- Shot expert on the rifle ranged and attained a tan belt in MCMAP.
Marine II Resume
Headline : Able to perform under stressful conditions. Army medically retired veteran with over military service with combined Information Technology and Customer Service experience.
Skills : Management, Excel, Leadership Development.
- Successfully served two years in overseas operation supporting Operation Secure.
- Handled, guarded, and escorted prisoners to and from various locations throughout Haiti, as a member of a tactical squad.
- Safeguarded highly sensitive equipment and materials valued at millions of dollars over extended periods of time.
- Served as a member of an armed tactical security force and was highly proficient in advance security techniques and marksmanship.
- Provided security for VIPs, Ambassador, and foreign military officers, ensuring personal protection of each.
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships to secure organizational goals.
- Effectively interacted, communicated, and networked with all genres of the public and military communities.
Headline : Conducted combat operations in Iraq. Works great under pressure and ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
Skills : Listening Skills, Management.
- Received new Marines, assessed their skills, placed, trained, and supervised.
- Qualified expert shooter in small arms and assault weapons.
- Trained over Marines to operate tactical vehicles and had zero casualties in combat environments.
- Developed standard operating procedures to bring Marine's knowledge to 100% in basic operating skills for combat convoys and patrols.
- Decreased accidents by typing an operational risk management policy to promote safety.
- Raised awareness of dangerous obstacles on patrols and convoys results in zero loss.
- Operated and cross-trained in many countries.
Headline : Obtain a position with security that allows to utilize combat techniques, as well as the opportunity to employ knowledge of weaponry & tactics to protect others.
Skills : Electrical, Project Management, Leadership Training.
- Employed firefighting equipment and extinguished materials to rescue victims involved in aircraft crashes and to fight fires.
- Testedaircraft rescue and firefighting vehicles, firefighting systems, controls, and rescue equipment, controls, and rescue equipment.
- Operated, maintained, and inspected all firefighting and support equipment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with crew location,and hazardous areas of aircraft.
- Performed basic life safety and fire prevention inspections.
- Delivered appropriate periods of technical instruction.
- Organized and kept tracked many different items.
Marine III Resume
Summary : The Marine Corps is a branch of the military that performs combat and protects the country from foreign threats.
Skills : Leadership, Mentoring, Mechanics.
Download Resume PDFBuild Free Resume
- Taught and molded Marines into what they needed to do.
- Briefed them everything they needed to know for mos school even their careers in the Marine corps.
- Helped Marines on their financial problems and coached them through not making financial mistakes.
- Ended up shattering wrist which led to surgery of removing hip bone to place in the wrist that eventually gave an early separation with an Honorable Discharge.
- Correspondence management, and document collection during the wake of Operation Freedom.
- Responsible for highly expensive radar equipment, of which nothing was returned damaged.
- Aired to ground Control, Artillery, Forced Recon Grunt.
Headline : Provide dedicated service for an employer. Comprehensive knowledge in field training, safety patrol, security details and public-service activities.
Skills : Control Management, Technical Skills.
- Arranged elite security detail providing dignitary protection for visiting generals and other high-ranking officials.
- Performed a range of duties for both combat and peacekeeping missions.
- Provided area/ convoy security during overseas assignments.
- Oversaw and managed Marine intake and strength management tasks.
- Developed and implemented automatic versions of Marine and government forms resulting in increased productivity and optimal efficiency.
- Received Humanitarian Medal for relief efforts.
- Provided administrative coordination, including records filing, customer service.
Summary : Marines engage in a wide variety of activities, ranging from construction to the transportation of materials, and to become one individuals must successfully complete training.
Skills : Strict accountability, Inventory standards.
- Learned to think on feet for maximum mission accomplishment.
- Promoted from Private to Corporal throughout Marine Corps career as a level of expertise and adaptability grew.
- Deployed to Afghanistan where I learned the importance of good work relationships, vigilance, attention to detail and mission accomplishment.
- Served as a mentor to subordinate marines and as the assistant to the training NCO and Battery Operations Chief.
- Coordinated field operations, setting out logistics for personnel and equipment for various operations and events.
- Provided gifts for needy children throughout the South Plains.
- Volunteered and worked towards a successful Toy for Tots Marine Campaign.
Lead Marine Resume
Headline : A Marine is familiar with the history and art of war and learns tactics in all aspects of war. Responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of the marine technology and applications.
Skills : Monitoring, Co-ordination, Management.
- Aviation Mechanic, attention to detail, Mechanic aptitude, Plane Captain.
- Maintained a work center that was essential to my unit.
- Responsible for the integrity of flight of the air craft and responsible for the lives on board the air crafts I inspected.
- Trained new marines on how to perform the work given to them.
- Licensed on ground support equipment, Skills Used repaired and replaced parts on an aircraft.
- Inspected of the integrity of the aircraft. Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and power point.
- Highly motivated to learn and accomplish any task given to a concerning the job.
Associate Marine Resume
Summary : Seeking full time employment with a scope of work relevant to national security. Responsible for defining the product vision and ensuring that the product aligns with business objectives.
Skills : Communicating, Construction, Safety And Security.
- Maintained a T/S clearance and worked with the classified collection.
- Utilized the Spanish language on a daily basis.
- Organized Colorguard performances as the Assistant NCOIC of the Joint Colorguard and the Co H MarSptBn Color Sergeant.
- Received a Joint Service Achievement Medal for going above and beyond and my service with the Joint and Marine Colorguard.
- Obtained a Good Conduct Medal for years of service without reprimand.
- Gave seven different letters of recognition for service above and beyond the expectation.
- Read, wrote and understood Spanish on a daily basis.
Asst. Marine Resume
Summary : To obtain a position to further enhance current leadership, management and human resource skills. This includes identifying potential partners or other strategic alliances; partnering with them or other organizations.
Skills : Security Clearance, Electronics, Work Ethics, Attention To Detail.
- Pleased to see the resume for more detail breakdown.
- Pleased ask for a soft copy and more details will be included.
- Too many positions to add each one on this site.
- Attended to detail, initiative, judgment, tact, decisiveness, thorough, hardworking, willing to go above and beyond.
- Results-oriented, hands-on, experienced leader with strong values of Honor, Courage and Commitment.
- Possessed a reputation for being firm but fair, always willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Very detailed in completing work assignments.
Summary : Control this lethal force, Marines are taught personal skills such as confidence and self-discipline, ethics and leadership abilities.
Skills : Operating Skills, Communication Skills.
- Obtained a Hazardous Waste Coordinator Certificate through the Marine Corp.
- Responsible for maintained Hazardous Material and discharging any hazardous waste used by the workspace.
- Acquired five different ranks while in the Marine Corp.
- Attended and obtain an OSHA certificate.
- Served different deployment tours while serving in the Marine Corp.
- Worked with Navy as an representative for the Marine Corp unit I was with.
- Studies commercial Art, Drafting, and Illustration.
What should a Marine put on a resume? ›
Those interested in a Marine career should showcase in their resumes assets such as combat skills, physical fitness, stamina, teamwork, attention to details, amphibious warfare experience, and being able to perform under pressure. The Marine Corps provide on-the-job training for suitable candidates.How do you make a sperm resume? ›
- Provide your contact information. In the top left corner of your resume, provide your contact information. ...
- Write a professional summary. ...
- Describe your experience. ...
- Highlight your credentials. ...
- List your relevant skills. ...
- Proofread your resume.
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- Pulling, packing, and loading.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
A Marine is familiar with the history and art of war and learns tactics in all aspects of war. In order to control this lethal force, Marines are taught personal skills such as confidence and self-discipline, ethics and leadership abilities.What is a Marines job description? ›
Marines in this field are responsible for the well-being of military families and service members. Jobs in this MOS include basic exchange Marine and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) specialist. Marines in this field are responsible for the well-being of military families and service members.How long should military resume be? ›
Limit your resume to one or two pages. Include volunteer experience if it's relevant to the job.What should I put on skills on my resume? ›
- – Problem Solving Skills. ...
- – Critical Thinking Skills. ...
- – Flexibility. ...
- – Communication Skills. ...
- – Teamwork. ...
- – Organization Skills. ...
- – Creativity. ...
- – Emotional Intelligence.
For most candidates, a resume should be only one page. Be brief and concise with anything you write on your resume. Customize your resume for the job you're applying for and include only relevant experience. If you've done everything right, you shouldn't get past one page.What are the objectives in resume? ›
A resume objective is an eye-catching statement of your career intent that's placed on top of your resume. The resume objective provides a 2-3 sentence snapshot of your professional experience, skills, and achievements, and explains why they make you the right candidate for the job.What CV means? ›
Curriculum Vitae (CV) is Latin for "course of life." In contrast, resume is French for "summary." Both CVs & Resumes: Are tailored for the specific job/company you are applying to. Should represent you as the best qualified candidate. Are used to get you an interview. Do not usually include personal interests.
What is the job description of shipping and receiving? ›
A shipping and receiving clerk prepares products for incoming and outgoing shipping and keeps careful records of all shipping data after verifying its contents. They also arrange for product transportation. Those in this career field may also be called the shipping coordinator, warehouseman, and receiving manager.What is a shipping job duties? ›
Shipping professionals are responsible for receiving, tracking and sending orders to customers, and verifying that products arrive on time and to the right person. They also use radio frequency identification to scan barcodes for organized and thorough documentation of all inventory.Does military look good on a resume? ›
Your military experience is an asset and you should demonstrate on your resume what you have acquired through it. Many employers realize the value of bringing veterans on board. Personal attributes you obtain through the military include dedication, leadership, teamwork, positive work ethic and transferrable skills.Where do I put military experience on a resume? ›
Your most recent position in the military should be listed first and your oldest position should be at the bottom. If you do not have other work experience, then you may simply include your military experience under a 'Relevant experience' section.What does CV stand for military? ›
CV. Carrier Version. Carrier, Aircraft, Fighter. Carrier, Aircraft, Fighter. 1.